- GRATITUDE is a way of seeing life thankfully.
it is the CORE OF TRUE PROSPERITY.
the habit of GRATITUDE is a skill to be learned.
today i am becoming more thankful.
- one can only be as GRATEFUL as they are generous…
since one can’t truly receive if he, himself, does not give.
today i practice untold generosity.
- GRATITUDE only exists
in being able to perceive generosity… being blind to generosities results in
LACK OF GRATITUDE. today i am willing to see.
- there is no experience of GETTING ANYTHING to be grateful about…
if one is suspicious of the GIVER. today i welcome good.
- appreciated benefit
results in a language of GRATITUDE and even more in ACTIONS OF GENEROSITY.
- when satisfied and grateful,
one is not, separate from the OTHERS.
today i join in with others sharing what i have.
- one thinks thankfully when they are GRATEFUL.
there is plenty of whatever is required… more giving occurs.
today i CAN be overcome with gratefulness.
- GRATITUDE shifts focus from complaint to benefit.
GRATITUDE increases as we notice good.
we are changed by feelings of gratefulness.
- where there is ongoing anger and fuming resentment,
everything seems like something else to be unhappy about.
soon A CHARACTER OF GREAT BELLIGERENCE has been birthed,
but seldom recognized by self.
this character seems incapable of any gratitude. today i am willing to surrender resentments.
- gratitude is a skill to be developed and must be practiced
and talked about consistently.
today i am willing to voice thankfulness even if it appears to annoy others.
- i am certain that i deserve good
that increases my thankful feelings too.
- GRATITUDE dissolves barriers. it says,
MY SUCCESS IS A RESULT OF YOUR CONTRIBUTION.
- today i am willing to let people know i have been contributed to, by them.
today i am thankful for the hundreds of quadrillions of miracles and benefits i have already received.